Binary Option Strategy Example

If you’re going to start trading in binary optionsthen you already know the big advantages of trading binary options. In this article we’ll discuss a very simple strategy that you will be able to apply in every certain situation and definitely it’ll give you great result.

In a standard fixed-payout binary options trade, a profitable trade pays out between 60-70 %, while a loss will lead to a return of 15% of your investment. This equals a total loss of 85 per cent of your investment. A potential gain of 60-70% versus a possible loss of 85% doesn’t put the odds into your favor.

In all reality, the true ‘strategy’ arrives when you know what to do with any investment in the face of market trends. For instance, common stock option trading strategy defines that a bullish market or stock requires buying call options because the asset can gain value.This is defined as a long call strategy. On the other side, when a market or particular issue is declining (known as being ‘bearish’) most investors set out to purchase put options. This is referred to …


If you’re trading binary options you already know of the great advantages this type of trading offers. What I will try to show in this paper is a very simple strategy that can be implemented in certain situations and give great results for the people who trade using binary options.

Binary option strategy example

Previously in the article ‘Strategies for Binary Options Trading’ we discussed the new simplistic strategies used in Binary Options trading. In this article we’re going to look at how you can find out if you should trade in the Forex, Stock, Commodity, or Index markets.

We will concentrate on the simple, fixed-payout binary options offered by brokers such as AnyOption, StartBrokers, Binarix and others. We’ll use AnyOption in our example, since they’ve got the best payouts of any fixed-payout binary options broker we have found. You can trade stocks, indexes and commodities with binary options, but we will focus on the forex market, attributable to the ready accessibility of free charting packages and technical analysis tools for currency traders.

QUESTION: Anyone have any good Binary Option Price Action strategies?
I have looked all over the internet. So, please try not to give me any links because they probably wont be helpful

  • Binary options are not investing, just betting at terrible odds. The only ones making money are the thieves running the sites. The odds are totally stacked against you. Earlier someone asked about a firm paying 70% on winners. Here's how the math works in that example. Win: 70% Lose: 100% Expected value of each trade: (70 – 100 ) / 2 = -15% A legit options broker would be registered on appropriate government sites. None of the widely promoted sites are regulated. Many are in obscure countries with no customer protection. US: Check CFTC and SEC sites UK: See FSA site The CFTC link below about investing risks applies to both forex and binary options.

  • Yes hedge them and research signal services. Yahoo finance has a good article on them. There are tons of strategies with Binaries one is a put and a call on the same option put 100 and if the options bottoms out you place a call and you find the resitence line for the pair. ie if ti all happens in the same half hour you can win both trades. As well you need to find a good signal service. and if you know resitence lines especially in a forex pair stick to the one option ie a stock like Apple or google then to usually go one way up or down. and trend that way for the whole day whatever that trend it look at a borkers expiry times and if will plot a line


  • The strategy I am going to discuss in this section is based on hedge and tries to obtain high profit in a small investment. But this strategy can be implemented only in certain situations and it’ll be very grateful for every trader.

    If you purchase the second option then you have two possible outcomes, both options are winners for you if the NASDAQ price will be between twenty four hundred to twenty four and fifty at the due date you have two option one is winning and another one is losing option.

    Let us analyze these both possible results, considering the NASDAQ option had an eighty percent profitability rate and a ten percent refund for losing traders. If both options are winners then you’ll get one hundred and sixty dollars.

    To sum up the above, this binary options strategy ensures that your chance of winning is too great and you’ll lose small amount of money. Only one disadvantage is that you will be able to use it only in certain situations, if you already have an answer that had a really good start. There are many strategies for trading binary optionsbut I like this one is very much it will provide you higher chance of winning and lower chance of losing.